$3000.00 (Australian Dollars) Negotiable.
All offers shall be considered.
2-rail, Peco code 100, Insulfrog points. Minimum radius approx. 24 inches. (No problems running Auscision VFX/ABFX Louvered Vans and GOX/AOOX gondolas).
Suitable for direct current (DC) or digital command control (DCC).
No controllers, etc, are included in the sale.
* No buildings;
* No trees;
* No rollingstock or model cars.
All tunnels, bridges, track ballast, grasses, roads, paths, etc. are included.
Ready for you to adapt to your prototype (Regional Australian, American, British, European, etc).
* Track is in reasonably good condition although some turnouts may need attention or replacement. Bring along some rolling stock if you wish to test.
* Scenery offered is by and large in good condition but may need to be modified to suit your prototype.
No warranties or guarantees apply to this sale! Please adequately test components to your satisfaction before making an offer.
* As a guide, removal shall be within 14 days of payment. This term is negotiable at time of purchase.
* Layout can be dismantled into four (4) main parts that shall require a large trailer or a truck to remove..
Club meetings are unfortunately somewhat irregular at this time. Not only are we preparing for the forthcoming AMRE exhibition in June, but we shall also soon be moving our clubrooms to a new location. Please contact us if you require information on joining the club, or wish to ascertain a time for a club visit.
Brian Harrington - 0412 391 408
Darren Patrick - 0438 015 080
ABN: 64 507 545 902
Write to us:
Mount Barker Model Railway Club
Post Office Box 1719
Littlehampton SA 5250